Monday, June 18, 2012

Help Me Get My Ex Boyfriend Back



I know what you are thinking. I thought the same thing when I was in your shoes. "I know why he broke up with me. I just need someone to help me get my ex boyfriend back." Well, the reason HE GAVE for breaking up and THE REAL REASON are two different things.Are you asking, "Help me get my ex boyfriend back! I've tried everything, and I've gotten nowhere. What am I doing wrong? What do I do?" Your situation is so unique and different from any other. If nobody has been through a situation just like yours, how are you ever going to figure out how to get your ex boyfriend back? The good news is that men do what they do because of a very limited number of reasons. Understand the reasoning behind his thoughts, and you can reverse the breakup like so many other ladies have done.

You see, men and women really only respond two types of base emotions; survival and pleasure. They will do whatever is necessary to survive, and to experience pleasure instead of pain. Since our minds try to alleviate the most immediate pain first, he makes a knee-jerk reaction when he feels he is experiencing pain, or not getting as much pleasure as he could.
Now, that does not mean he is acting rationally. To leave someone who meant everything to him just to alleviate hurt feelings, or something that may not have even happened does not make much sense. Even if you did make a mistake, why should he throw away all you two have over one mistake?
He does it because his mind had a psychological trigger pulled. Women and men have different psychological motivators. You just need to know which ones to pull.
Have you ever seen a mule pulling a plow? Mules are some of the most stubborn animals on the planet, but they will pull that plow all day long until they are ready to pass out! How did the farmer get him to do it? He hung a carrot or ear of corn just out of reach of the donkey the first few times, and the donkey went after that which his brain said he needed! After some time, the farmer could take down the corn, because the donkey WAS CONDITIONED to move forward!
I am not belittling your ex boyfriend, or saying some food may do the trick (although it sure helps please my husband), but I am saying that we all have triggers that can be pulled a certain way to get us to realize what we really want.



No comments:

Post a Comment